Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crowded

Wow I miss my own space. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate having a place to stay until my house is ready...but I miss being able to do what I want, when I want.
The last week has been ...long. Training at the new job, finishing school(got 89% in biology), barely sleeping( I don't sleep well in other people's homes), another interview.

Eating has been bad. I haven't gotten groceries, cooking in a strange kitchen...eh. Trying to make meals everyone else likes is a pain in the ass. I haven't gotten to the gym yet in over a week. I'm hoping next week will be a little less stupid.

Trin, Gwen and Nova are all in St Eustache. It was hilarious watching my dog nearly pee herself when I came....she acted like she hadn't seen me in a year...super cute.

I got vacuum today and some new pillows. I'm looking to get a new bed since I left my old one with Brad. Man I have alot of crap to buy.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine the stress of living in someone elses house. It must be hard. Just keep your mind focused on July! It's SO CLOSE!

    If you wanna get out this week...I am free Wed and Thu....we could walk around your new town...grab a bite...chat...Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit hard, especially when I want a bit of alone time....plus I'm living with a pregnant friend who is annoying..lol. I will be happy when July is here and the moving, paiting/re arranging is done!

    Thursday works for me. It will be good to figure out how long it will take to get into Aylmer from Prince of Wales.

    ReplyDelete