Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another summer of blah.....

I'm tired of living out a suitcase, I want some kind of life again.I'm so fed up with everything right now I'm stating to slowly loose my mind. I work, watch TV and go to bed. I go out sometimes, but I long to go new places, meet new people and just have some fun before the summer is gone.

Being single at this age sucks, I feel like the third wheel all the time.

I'm not at all interested in meeting new men right now. Though I have made the pathetic attempt to go on dating sites, I must come across as some stuck up bitch because I never respond to emails. I'm far to self conscious to even attempt to go on any dates...there is still much work to be done on me before I can even take that step.

I blew off the chance to hang out with some friends this weekend, instead I decided to drive to my Mom's to check on the dog. Kind of pathetic right? I think so lol.
I haven't seen her in two weeks....my mom is doing her best to keep the pup entertained. I will be ecstatic once the move is over, painting is done, Reno's done, furniture is in and I can have a life again.
Going to have a small house warming party in August, a new house always needs to be broken in and some potential gifts don't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment