Thursday, July 29, 2010

The start

Attitude: Determined!

I have already wasted to much of this summer procrastinating. I know I will not see any progress until I do something about it and I know that I cannot rely on anyone else to motivate me.
Right now I'm unhappy with what I see. I have a stomach, weight on my thighs, arms and middle. Thankfully with my height, I just look overweight instead of obese. Plus I still have legs(yes I can say I have nice legs)...I know I can get back to leaner, meaner and toner me. I've used my weight as a security blanket for years, to cushion the blow of self belittling and abuse from others. i will continue to play the victim if i hide behind excuses, this is why I'm making a change.

I will track all my progress in my weight loss page...thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment