Saturday, January 28, 2012

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change


It has been quite some time since I have written here, actually it has been a long time since I have written about myself in general. Now what could have possibly influenced me to decide to blog again? Nothing in particular.
Now I'm not going to promise to myself or anyone that I will not leave again, life sometimes pushes you in another direction. This may be my one and only post or it can be the start of a new blogging chapter in my life...who knows.
Obviously a lot has changed in a year and a bit, but why revisit the past. It is a new year so I will write a little about what has taken place so far.
So I had an enjoyable trip to St. Petersburg Florida with family. At first the weather was not exactly favorable, far too cold for my liking. Thankfully the warmth returned and I was able to take in some sun. The trip was exactly what I needed after last few months of chaos; warmth, food and relaxation=bliss.
After returning from vacation, life has returned to it's busy pace. Interviews, tests, trying to have a little bit of a social life and continuously making excuses for not working out(still holding at 30 lbs lost). So far this month has been fairly positive and providing some exciting possibilities.
There are still days that are better then others, weeks that seem to never end and moments I just want to scream...but I'm making it work.

I've realized that stressing and freaking out is a complete waste of energy, the outcome is not going to change. The Universe always has a way of providing guidance in the most dire of times. No matter how crappy today may be, tomorrow is a new start.
So that being said, I'm ready to accept everything 2012 has to bring.


Love and Light,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment