Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Lullaby"

Because we have all felt like giving up at one point in our lives and it is important to remember you can still find the light even upon the darkest of days.

Well, I know the feelingOf finding yourself stuck out on the ledgeAnd there ain't no healingFrom cutting yourself with the jagged edgeI'm telling you that, it's never that badTake it from someone who's been where you're atLaid out on the floorAnd you're not sure you can take this anymoreSo just give it one more try to a lullabyAnd turn this up on the radioIf you can hear me nowI'm reaching outTo let you know that you're not aloneAnd if you can't tell, I'm scared as hell'Cause I can't get you on the telephoneSo just close your eyesOh, honey here comes a lullabyYour very own lullabyPlease let me take youOut of the darkness and into the light'Cause I have faith in youThat you're gonna make it through another nightStop thinking about the easy way outThere's no need to go and blow the candle outBecause you're not doneYou're far too youngAnd the best is yet to comeSo just give it one more try to a lullabyAnd turn this up on the radioIf you can hear me nowI'm reaching outTo let you know that you're not aloneAnd if you can't tell, I'm scared as hell'Cause I can't get you on the telephoneSo just close your eyesOh, honey here comes a lullabyYour very own lullabyWell, everybody's hit the bottomEverybody's been forgottenWhen everybody's tired of being aloneYeah, everybody's been abandonedAnd left a little empty handedSo if you're out there barely hanging on...Just give it one more try to a lullabyAnd turn this up on the radioIf you can hear me nowI'm reaching outTo let you know that you're not aloneAnd if you can't tell, I'm scared as hell'Cause I can't get you on the telephoneSo just close your eyesOh, honey here comes a lullabyYour very own lullabyOh, honey here comes a lullabyYour very own lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment