Saturday, August 7, 2010

A big thank you

I'm very thankful for the wonderful gathering; great food, gifts(spoiled) and fun times tonight.
Mandy, Liz, Monica, Jason, Bobby, Kelly and Taegh came for my house warming tonight. Mountains of food: home made cupcakes, veggies and dip, guacamole, quesadias etc. I'm stuffed and ready for bed now....Plus I just can't drink as much as I used to. Three or so glasses of wine and I'm done. I can't do the hangovers anymore.
Mandy and Liz got me some nice wine glasses and new board game. Kelly and Bobby got me a agate and quartz light catcher, Monica and Jason(TV stand, was using a microwave stand for the longest time.
Broke out the champagne and played some Dirty Minds(board game), had a blast. I can't think any more...it has been a long day.

Very Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment